Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's in a name?

Random-nymoty was the other option I came up with for naming my blog.  Why?  Well, the things I'm writing about are random thoughts as they relate to my life.  Anonymity?  Sometimes I feel like I just blend in.  I'm the person that has been introduced to you several times yet you never remember who I am.  When I say that we've already met, people often get a quizzical look on their face that beams, "Really?  I can't recall."  Whatever.  I think it's because the people I hang out with are so incredibly spectacular that they outshine me.  For the most part, that's fine with me.  However, sometimes having to re-introduce myself feels like a scene from the movie "Groundhog Day."  And even a flicker of recognition would be rewarding.  BTW, don't tell my parents this.  They think I'm pretty special and I'd hate for them to realize I'm just an average person.  Or maybe that's just what they want me to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment